Dempsey Dyer Ltd
Tel: 01977 649641
Units 11-13 Langthwaite Business Park
Pontefract WF9 3AP
Available in a wide selection panel designs, Dempsey Dyer composite slab based door products are also available in a wide variety of colours to suit any requirement.
Beaumont Composite Doors
Beaumont composites are our premium composite door solution - combining the superior aesthetics of the Dempsey Dyer Beaumont range with superb thermal efficiency.
We manufacture high quality Beaumont composite doors using Solidor door panels and Deuceninck outer frames that can be coloured using our standard range or SE colour options.
- Features a three point dead-bolt with additional mortise lock for added security
- Fully rebated hinge that is adjustable in three dimensions
- Surpasses PAS 23/24 requirements and Secured by Design accredited
Traditional Composite Doors
A 44mm door blank creates a flush internal finish on the Deceuninck 2800 series outer frame. The blank is constructed by bonding high-impact, fibreglass outer skins to composite rails surrounding an inner core of thermally efficient insulating foam (CFC free). A timber inner frame provides strength and as this is not exposed to the elements, cannot absorb moisture and therefore our composite door products neither warp, twist, or rot.
- Features a three point deadbolt locking mechanism with additional mortise lock for extra security
- Fully rebated and adjustable hinge
- PAS 23/24 compliant and Secured by Design accredited
- White to inside as standard and available in 7 outside colour variations: White, black, red, blue, green, golden oak and rosewood.
- Dempsey Dyer can also spray our composite doors any RAL colour you require thanks to our in-house timber spray department
Share this product: