Dempsey Dyer Ltd
Tel: 01977 649641
Units 11-13 Langthwaite Business Park
Pontefract WF9 3AP
Dempsey Dyer timber doors can be manufactured to satisfy the most bespoke requirements - providing you with a comprehensive range of design options.
Fabricated using Accoya, European Oak, European Redwood or Sapele timber species, our full range of doors are available in a wide range of translucent or opaque colour finishes.
Our timber residential doors are available in a wide choice of styles and are fabricated using laminated timber as standard for increased stability and durability. They are also manufactured to PAS 23/24 as standard - achieving Secured By Design accreditation.
- Sashes are 58mm thick to allow improved locking and drainage systems to be incorporated
- Available with 24mm double glazed units or solid timber panels with matching sidelights
- Features a three point dead-bolt lock with anti-bump, anti-drill cylinder and cylinder guard
- Hinges are fully rebated and adjustable in three dimensions
Dempsey timber French doors feature a design that is both cost effective and practical - providing a simple solution to opening up outside spaces.
- Manufactured using a 58mm sash with 24mm sealed unit or solid timber panel
- Features a three point deadbolt locking system with anti bump, anti drill cylinder and cylinder guard
- Hinges are fully rebated and adjustable in three dimensions for easy installer adjustment on-site
Featuring a high performance rail system, our timber inline patio doors create openings with minimal impact on internal or external space restrictions.
- Installer friendly, smooth operating rail system
- Thresholds can be provided with wheelchair access where required
- Drive gear available in silver, brown and bronze
- Handle options are available in white, anodised aluminium, titanium, brown, champagne, bronze and gold effect
Share this product: